Farm Pick-Up Member Registration
Thank you for your interest in Blooming Glen Farm CSA for the 2015 growing season. Please scroll to read the following information carefully.
Our harvest season begins at the end of May and runs until early-November, for a total of 24 weeks long. A full share costs about $33 a week. That amount brings you a lot of fresh produce of incomparable quality (as well as 3 months of beautiful pick-your-own flowers), but it also brings you a lot more: a meaningful connection to your food, the land where it grows, and the community of people who help grow it.
Share and Payment Options
The cost of a 2015 full share is $795. The cost of a half share is $415. FULL Share members pick up produce every week (for a total of 24 weeks), while HALF Share members pick up every other week (for a total of 12 weeks). Half shares will be assigned A or B week for ease of scheduling. HALF Share members will pick up their share and complete their U-pick on their designated “Week A” or “Week B.” FULL Share members will do their pick up and U-pick every week.
You will have the option at registration of making a full payment (Full share: $795; Half share $415), or making a down payment (Full share: $250; Half share: $125), with the balance due (including an additional charge of $5) on June 1st. Individualized payment plans are always available upon request.
Make checks payable to: Blooming Glen Farm
Mail checks to: Blooming Glen Farm, 98 Moyer Road, Perkasie PA 18944
Shares are available for pick-up on Tuesday
, from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Please read the Blooming Glen Farm CSA Rough Guide
to learn the logistics of Blooming Glen Farm CSA’s on-farm pick-up.
2015 Member Agreement
- In becoming a member of Blooming Glen Farm CSA, I recognize that due to the inherent risks of farming there are no guarantees on the exact amount or type of produce I will receive.
- All farm members are responsible for learning how the Blooming Glen Farm CSA works. It is my responsibility to pick up my share at the designated time.
- I have read and understood the most recent edition of the Blooming Glen Farm CSA Rough Guide.
- I understand that there will often be pick-your-own crops (some vegetables, herbs and flowers), which may lengthen the time it takes me to pick up my share. However, I am free to come back within a week to do my pick-your-own’s.
- I also understand that if I cannot continue my share, I will not be refunded the share price.
By purchasing shares for the 2015 season you indicate acceptance of the terms of the above Member Agreement.